Five digital media distribution platform tricks
Don’t try this at home. The multi-channel/multi-device world has created five new hurdles for every owner of video and audio content:
1) Centralising all your media assets – they can’t stay atomised throughout your operation (and further afield) or locked into physical formats; you need a way to quickly ingest all video (your own and stuff from third-party partners), validated so it’s in the right format, into a central database with minimal human intervention
2) Managing your media assets – tagging, linking, storing, versioning and structuring every asset so you can find it, slice it, dice it, preview it and manipulate it all quickly and easily
3) Automating your workflows – creating streamlined workflows that can span the globe and match your real-world processes
4) Repurposing and distributing for every service – automatically generating the best format for each channel and delivering it on time at the highest quality possible, with no mistakes and no manual intervention
5) Measuring the impact – working out which video is the most successful and which platforms work the best – and understanding why
These are strategic issues central to any media content business or video-intensive brand and the business processes involved are central to their success.
Today, there are dozens of ‘solutions’ that attack one or another of the five challenges. But they cost a fortune and they only do a partial job.
MioEverywhere™, and the Nativ team that runs it, solve all five challenges in a single, elegant system – essentially a Business Process Outsource option for your video distribution.
We call it Total Video Logistics™ because it does everything you need to do if you want to get your video everywhere it needs to be.